Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hide and Seek

I finished this card a good few days ago but have only gotten around to posting it now.

"Okay, for my dare we're heading to the playground for a game of Hide & Seek.
I'd like you to make a card which has a hidden component of some sort.The hidden part could be a tag, a concealed photo, message or something along those lines, maybe a pull-out or pop-up.Anything goes as long as there's something extra for the recipient to find on your card that's not immediately visible when they open the envelope."


After seeing some of the design team's and other peoples' fantastic cards, I feel a bit sheepish about showing this one! ^^; But ah well, at least I have other peoples' cards to use as inspiration in the future. The little circle with the "stitching" and pink ribbon pulls out to reveal a message.

(Yes, the recipient of this card likes pink :])



3 comments:

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Amy! Love the delicate colours and whole design!

simplyfairies said...

What a fabby fun card..... it's brilliant..

Kathy said...

Amy, this is lovely - I love the colours and the detailing is fab - well done you!